Saturday 24 November 2012

Lewis Carroll show... dates for your diary.

I promised you more info so here it! The official invitation for the show. A combined effort of Eileen, Alex and I, with beautiful front artwork courtesy of Maj Abrahamsson. The back artwork show a variety of artists images (can you spot my dodo?) which are also going to be in the gallery window. O yes, it's all coming together!

The show runs from the 24th of January until the 30th at the Curious Duke Gallery. We are also having a private view on the evening of the 24th, complete with Mad Hatter's tea party. I really hope to see you all there (but don't worry I'll be dropping plenty of reminders before the big event.)
For more information you can check out the website or the Facebook event page.

No comments:

Post a Comment